- Focus and Scope
- Peer Review Process
- Open Access Policy
- Author Guidelines
- Copyright Notice
- Author Fees
- Editorial Team
- Peer-Reviewers List
- Publication Ethics
- Abstracting & Indexing
- Policy of Screening for Plagiarism
- English Language Services
- Request Conference Collaboration
- Registration Candidate Editorial Board & Reviewer
- Reviewer Acknowledgment
- About this Publishing System
Since the 2019 edition, significant changes have been made by expanding the procedures for writing and submitting articles in the Administrative and Environmental Law Review Journal with the following conditions:
- Articles submitted are original scientific works and do not contain the elements of plagiarism.
- Articles are written in English with a maximum of 15 pages, A4 size paper, TimeNew Roman font 12, spaces 1,0. Margin Top 2,5, Left 3,0, Botton 2,5, and 2,0 Right Articles must use good and right standard terms and language.
- Articles are written in a journal format with a credit line system (byline).
- Articles include Title, Author Name, Author Institute, Author's Email Address, Abstract, Keywords.
- The title of the article must be specific and straightforward and formulated with a maximum of 14 words that describe the contents of the article comprehensively.
- The abstract is written, concisely, and descriptively. The abstract should provide a brief introduction about the problem, the purpose of the article, and followed by a statement about the methodology and a summary of the discussion of the results. Abstract written in English. Font Times New Roman (11 pt) Italic and better not more than 300 words.
- Keywords are arranged alphabetically and must have at least two keywords and a maximum of five keywords separated by semicolons.
- Author guidelines and formats of the template can be downloaded on the "Templates" page in the Open Journal System (OJS) Administrative and Environmental Law ReviewJournal.
- Articles are format document (.doc), and files are submitted/sent via open journal system (OJS) http://jurnal.fh.unila.ac.id/index.php/aelr/
- The editorial board will select and edit submission articles without changing the substance, then for unpublished articles, it will be returned or notified to the author.
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Already have a Username/Password for Administrative and Environmental Law Review?
Need a Username/Password?