- Focus and Scope
- Peer Review Process
- Open Access Policy
- Author Guidelines
- Copyright Notice
- Author Fees
- Editorial Team
- Peer-Reviewers List
- Publication Ethics
- Mandatory Author Declaration
- Research Ethics Statement
- Abstracting & Indexing
- Policy of Screening for Plagiarism
- English Language Services
- Journal History
- Request Conference Collaboration
- About this Publishing System
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submitted manuscript is written in a language that is accepted by this journal
- The submitted manuscript is formatted and constructed according to the author's guidelines of this journal
- The mandatory author declaration is signed by all authors and prepared to be uploaded
- The Copyright Transfer Agreement for Publication form is signed and prepared to be uploaded.
Copyright Notice can be Accessed in Copyright Notice
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.