- Focus and Scope
- Peer Review Process
- Open Access Policy
- Author Guidelines
- Copyright Notice
- Author Fees
- Editorial Team
- International Peer-Reviewers List
- Publication Ethics
- Abstracting & Indexing
- Policy of Screening for Plagiarism
- Request Conference Collaboration
- Registration Candidate Editorial Board & Reviewer
- Reviewer Acknowledgment
- About this Publishing System
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Articles are written in English or French using academic language along with standard academic writing structure and composition. They are typed 1.0 spaced in a book paper size (16x24) and in Times New Roman font 11pt, between 10-15 pages in length including abstract, references, pictures, and tables. The page margines are 2 cm (top), 2,5 cm (left), 1,5 cm (right), and 2 cm (bottom).
- Articles have not been published or accepted for any publication, or are being considered for publication elsewhere. The editor will still do plagiarism screening with Ithenticate Plagiarism Checker.
- Types of articles suitable for publication include the following; research reports (laboratory, field, achieves), conceptual ideas, studies, theory applications.
- Reference management format is based on Chicago Style or Mendeley. There should be at least 15 references appear at the end of the article and includes only literatures actually cited in the manuscripts. About 70% of the references are supposed to be journal resources and 30% from book resources. References are ordered alphabetically and chronologically.
Copyright Notice can access in Copyright Notice
LaJIL will never distribute any user personal data required on the registrations process without the explicit permission of the user and, upon request, a user's email address is removed from mailing lists. All data held about the user will be made available to the user upon request.