- Focus and Scope
- Peer Review Process
- Open Access Policy
- Author Guidelines
- Copyright Notice
- Author Fees
- Editorial Team
- Peer-Reviewers List
- Publication Ethics
- Abstracting & Indexing
- Policy of Screening for Plagiarism
- English Language Services
- Request Conference Collaboration
- Registration Candidate Editorial Board & Reviewer
- Reviewer Acknowledgment
- About this Publishing System
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Articles are written in English or French using academic language along with standard academic writing structure and composition
- Articles have not been published or accepted for any publication, or are being considered for publication elsewhere.
- The article manuscript is written in a structured manner according to author guidelines ((https://jurnal.fh.unila.ac.id/index.php/constitutionale/about/authorguideline))
- The file format for the submitted manuscript is either in Microsoft Word(Doc, Docx), Open Document Format (odf), or Rich Text Format (rtf).
- The submitted manuscript is an original works and free from all kind of plagiarism.
Copyright Notice can be accessed in Copyright Notice