- Focus and Scope
- Peer Review Process
- Open Access Policy
- Author Guidelines
- Copyright Notice
- Author Fees
- Editorial Team
- International Peer-Reviewers List
- Publication Ethics
- Abstracting & Indexing
- Policy of Screening for Plagiarism
- Request Conference Collaboration
- Registration Candidate Editorial Board & Reviewer
- Reviewer Acknowledgment
- About this Publishing System
Articles publishing ethics in Indonesia Private Law Review is important in the development of science, because of the ethics itself is a direct reflection of the quality of the author’s works and institutions that support them. In this case, at Lampung University as the publisher of the Indonesia Private Law Review has a severe duty of maintaining each stage of publication with ethical awareness and responsibilities that we must carry. Indonesia Private Law Review is committed to ensuring that advertisements, reprints or other commercial income do not impact or influence the editors' decision. In addition, the Lampung University and the Editorial Board will communicate with other journals and / or other publishers if it is necessary during the publication process. Therefore, it is essential to agree the ethical standards for all parties involved in a publication, such as writers, editors, reviewers, publishers and public.
In general, ethical publications in scientific journals uphold three ethical values, namely:
- Neutrality, which is free from conflicts of interest in managing publications;
- Justice, namely give the rights to each writer; and
- Honesty, which is free from duplication, fabrication, forgery, and plagiarism (DF2P) in publications.
Author Duties and Responsibilities
- The author must fulfil the writing criteria specified by the Indonesia Private Law Review through the template contained in the Indonesia Private Law Review.
- Every author is required to be responsible for each article content, including abstract, background, method, discussion, and bibliography.
- The author must acknowledge all data sources used in the study as a form of recognition of the results of other people's research.
- List every funding source.
- Explain the scope and limits of the research.
- Revise every comment from the peer reviewer and editorial board professionally, scientifically and timely manner.
- Immediately coordinate with the editorial board or manager if you want to retract his writing.
- Make a statement of the article authenticity, and a comment that the article is not published anywhere and in any language yet, and is not in the process of sending to other publishers. By complete the Ethical Permit Statement and inserted as file attachment at the time of article submission.
- If the writer founds a fundamental mistake or inaccuracy in the submitted text, then the writer must provide suggestions and input to the journal manager and cooperate with the editor to fix the paper.
Editorial Board Duties and Responsibilities
- Fulfil the needs of readers and writers by trying to improve the quality of publications continuously.
- Applying every process of publishing scientific journals for each article objectively, to ensure the quality of published articles
- The editor must ensure that information related to the text submitted by the author is kept confidential. The editor must critically assess any violation potential of the data protection and confidentiality of the author.
- Responsible for the writing style and format, while the contents and all statements in the article are the author's responsibility.
- Actively seek the opinions of writers, readers, peer reviewers, and editorial boards to improve the quality of publications.
- Conduct the internal evaluations periodically of journal quality
- Be open to the opinions or new views of others that may conflict with personal opinions for the scientific progress.
- Avoiding subjective decisions by not maintaining personal opinions, author or the opinion of third parties.
- Encourage each writer to make improvements to the article until the article is suitable for publication.
Peer Reviewers Duties and Responsibilities
- The information related to articles submitted by the author must be kept confidentially and treated as confidential information. Articles may not be displayed or discussed with others unless allowed by the editor.
- Review the article and submit the results to the editor, as a determinant of the eligibility of the paper to be published.
- Reviewers must ensure that the authors already mention all data sources used in the paper.
- Reviewers do not conduct scientific studies of papers which involve them, directly or indirectly.
- Provide suggestions, input, and recommendations positively on the scientific text.
- Maintaining the privacy of the author by not disseminating the correction results, suggestions, and manuscript recommendation.
- Encourage writers to correct the manuscript.
- Review the articles that have been corrected by the standards set by the Journal Indonesia Private Law Review.
- Articles are reviewed on time in accordance with the Indonesia Private Law Review template and based on scientific principles (data collection methods, author's legality, conclusions, etc.